Put your career on an exciting path for growth!
- Are you at ease in a fast-paced environment?
- Enjoy being part of a team?
- Like to tackle challenges?
- Can you think on your feet?
- Do you want to launch your career in a fast-growing industry with a socially conscious company?
If so, we’re hiring! We’re especially looking for those who are interested in business, technology, creative design and big data.
Keono is a digital media advertising agency specializing in delivering new customers to the world’s best-known brands. A well-respected and socially conscious company, Keono features one of the most experienced leadership teams within the industry.
Through strategic vision, innovative digital services and world-class technology, Keono produces high-performance email marketing campaigns. The key to the company’s success is the integrity and comprehensive detail of its geographic, demographic and behavioral data points. A true innovator, Keono delivers results through digital marketing channels.
Top 5 Benefits for You
- fast-expanding industry
- leading digital advertising agency
- socially conscious leadership
- experienced team
- exciting and fun atmosphere
Contact: Erika J. Dobrotka, Accounting & Human Resources Manager, Keono
Coconut Creek, Florida
Keono Trade Show Participation 2016
NADA Convention & Expo
March 31-April 3, Las Vegas
Digital Dealer 21 Conference & Expo
August 8-10, Las Vegas
Affiliate Summit East
July 31-August 2, New York City
August 22-24, New York City
DMA & Then16
October 16-18, Los Angeles
Keono bolstered its leadership ranks with the promotion of Jesse Lo Ré as chief operating officer and Terri Trama to vice president client strategy. Lo Ré is a veteran internet advertising executive with digital strategy expertise spanning search, social, display and email marketing. Trama, the former director of digital strategy and development at Keono, has served in a variety of business development roles within the industry. Read more.
Inc. Magazine has named Keono as one of its “50 Best Places to Work in 2016.” “To be recognized as one of the best places to work in the entire country is an honor of which I’m extremely proud,” said Michael Medema, founder and CEO of Keono. Read more.
- Demonstrating its commitment to “best practices” and safeguarding the reputation of its customers, Keono is now partnered with the global leader in compliance services, brand protection and marketing intelligence. Keono is employing LashBack’s patented system to ensure email marketing compliance, provide resolution opportunities and gather key intelligence. Read more.
- Keono continues to grow by adding team members and expanding into a new Coconut Creek, Florida, office. To meet the continued increase in clients, Keono has moved into a new, high-tech office space, allowing the company to continue to add team members, technology and infrastructure.